b640 Sexual functions
Mental and physical functions related to the sexual act, including the arousal, preparatory, orgasmic and resolution stages.
- functions of the sexual arousal, preparatory, orgasmic and resolution phase: functions related to sexual interest, performance, penile erection, clitoral erection, vaginal lubrication, ejaculation, orgasm; impairments such as impotence, frigidity, vaginismus, premature ejaculation, priapism and delayed ejaculation
Results from the Fields
- Assistive Products (15)
- Literature (50)
- Case Studies (0)
The items are linked, if at least one of the following corresponding information is present: Description, sub items, assistive products, literature or case studies.
After each item the total number of assistive products, literature and case studies is indicated in parantheses.
- b6400 Functions of sexual arousal phase (0)
- b6401 Functions of sexual preparatory phase (0)
- b6402 Functions of orgasmic phase (0)
- b6403 Functions of sexual resolution phase (0)
- b6408 Sexual functions, other specified (0)
- b6409 Sexual functions, unspecified (0)