b525 Defecation functions
Functions of elimination of wastes and undigested food as faeces and related functions.
- functions of elimination, faecal consistency, frequency of defecation; faecal continence, flatulence; impairments such as constipation, diarrhoea, watery stool and anal sphincter incompetence or incontinence
- digestive functions (b515); assimilation functions (b520); sensations associated with the digestive system (b535);
Results from the Fields
The items are linked, if at least one of the following corresponding information is present: Description, sub items, assistive products, literature or case studies.
After each item the total number of assistive products, literature and case studies is indicated in parantheses.
- b5250 Elimination of faeces (3)
- b5251 Faecal consistency (0)
- b5252 Frequency of defecation (0)
- b5253 Faecal continence (11)
- b5254 Flatulence (0)
- b5258 Defecation functions, other specified (0)
- b5259 Defecation functions, unspecified (0)