d6 Domestic life
This chapter is about carrying out domestic and everyday actions and tasks. Areas of domestic life include acquiring a place to live, food, clothing and other necessities, household cleaning and repairing, caring for personal and other household objects, and assisting others.
Categories/Blocks in this Chapter:
The items are linked, if at least one of the following corresponding information is present: Description, sub items, assistive products, literature or case studies.
After each item the total number of assistive products, literature and case studies is indicated in parantheses.
Acquisition of necessities (d610-d629)
- d610 Acquiring a place to live (889)
- d620 Acquisition of goods and services (240)
- d629 Acquisition of necessities, other specified and unspecified (222)
Household tasks (d630-d649)
- d630 Preparing meals (190)
- d640 Doing housework (276)
- d649 Household tasks, other specified and unspecified (222)
Caring for household objects and assisting others (d650-d669)
- d650 Caring for household objects (329)
- d660 Assisting others (378)
- d669 Caring for household objects and assisting others, other specified and unspecified (222)