d2 General tasks and demands
This chapter is about general aspects of carrying out single or multiple tasks, organizing routines and handling stress. These items can be used in conjunction with more specific tasks or actions to identify the underlying features of the execution of tasks under different circumstances.
Categories/Items in this Chapter:
The items are linked, if at least one of the following corresponding information is present: Description, sub items, assistive products, literature or case studies.
After each item the total number of assistive products, literature and case studies is indicated in parantheses.
- d210 Undertaking a single task (969)
- d220 Undertaking multiple tasks (969)
- d230 Carrying out daily routine (1283)
- d240 Handling stress and other psychological demands (213)
- d298 General tasks and demands, other specified (0)
- d299 General tasks and demands, unspecified (1175)