How to adjust the browser settings
You can also adjust the font size in the browser. There are two options available in most browsers: You can enlarge the entire layout (page zoom) or only the text of the web page (text zoom). We recommend that you zoom the entire layout.
- To zoom in on the entire layout, select the desired value in Internet Explorer Version 7 or later in the Page > Zoom menu item or alternatively press the Ctrl key and the + or - key.
- In the Microsoft Edge, use the Zoom menu item to zoom in or alternatively press the Ctrl key and the + or - key.
- In Firefox, you can enlarge the entire layout via the menu item View > Zoom without activating the option 'Zoom text only' or alternatively press the Ctrl key and the + or - key.
Alternatively, you can also use the Ctrl key and the + or - key.
- In Internet Explorer Version 7 and higher, you can access the text zoom via the menu item Page > Text Size.
- In Firefox, if you only want to enlarge the text, you must activate the option "Zoom text only" in the menu item View > Zoom.
- In Safari, you can zoom in on the entire layout by choosing View > Zoom In, or alternatively by using the Ctrl key and the +/- keys. To zoom in on text only, activate the "Zoom Text Only" option via the View menu item.
- Opera and Chrome only offer the possibility to enlarge the entire layout of the website. In these browsers you can also use the Ctrl key and the + key or - key to zoom.
You can also set the colours in your browser. All contents of the REHADAT website are readable even with user-defined colors.