The ICF guide takes you along the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF), to the REHADAT information system on the topics of disability, work and rehabilitation.
The following REHADAT fields are searched using the ICF classisfication:
- Literature (journal articles, books, online publications and more)
- Assistive products (product descriptions, images, assistive product numbers, reference addresses)
- Case studies (workplace design)
Useful information about the ICF in brief:
- ICF stands for International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health
- ICF is a classification of the World Health Organization (WHO, 2001)
- It serves as a multidisciplinary, cross-national, uniform and standardized language.
- The ICF classifies the consequences of illness in relation to body functions/body structures, activities and participation, taking into account contextual factors of the individual.
- The classification is based on a bio-psycho-social school of thought.
All rights to the ICF, also in the German translation, are reserved by the WHO.
About the ICF
Background information about the classification, publishers and versions